Beer Potato Recipe
Our Beer Potato recipe is super easy and quick.
This recipe will feed up to 8 people.
- Red & Yellow Small Potatoes (1 bag each) cut in half
- 8 ounce beer of your choice
- Salt/Pepper to taste, sometimes its best to do this at the end
- 1 Cubanelle Pepper sliced
- 1 Sweet Onion sliced thin
- 4 pats of butter
- Drizzle of Olive Oil
Mix all of your ingredients into a baking dish and blend together. Then we cover the pan with aluminum foil. Bake on 350 for 30 minutes and then remove the aluminum foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
That's it!!! Make this with steak or chicken and YUM!!! Be sure to check out our fresh produce delivery box. At Front Door Produce, we are shipping fresh vegetables from the farm to your front door. To learn more click here.