Frequently Asked Questions
What is in a FRONT DOOR PRODUCE BOX?
- Front Door Produce Box is a 20 - pound box of FRESH produce shipped directly from farms in Georgia.
Why a FRONT DOOR PRODUCE BOX for a fundraiser?
- A gift box of healthy fruit, produced locally.
- No cooking or concession stands required - just sales & delivery date!
How does a FRONT DOOR FUNDRAISER program work?
- A school or organization signs up with Front Door Produce
- Front Door Produce works with your organization on timeline, selection of produce included in the box and a delivery date.
- Front Door Produce provides custom website for billing, including QR codes for immediate purchase. Front Door can help with marketing materials.
- At order cutoff set by school (typically one week prior to ship date), the delivery is confirmed.
- Once delivered, FRONT DOOR PRODUCE sends net proceeds per box sold back to your program.
What does your school or organization receive?
- FRONT DOOR PRODUCE has a tiered program by units sold.